The first of 5 levels, Composer is the perfect software package that incorporates incredible lettering features, outstanding editing and automated digitizing functionality. Easily integrate CorelDraw or Corel Graphics Suite (see specs for supported versions) into Composer and see the power of Composer come to life.
DG16 includes an impressive array of new and updated features provides all of the tools you need to succeed, and more.
Try out DG16 before you buy! Trial licenses are avialable for Composer through Maestro, not certain which level is right for you? Try out more than one! Request the information through our easy to complete contact form!
Over 180 professionally digitized fonts come standard with every level of DG16 and includes style such as Block, Script, Fancy, Image, 21 special small fonts and more.. Over 150 additional fonts are avaialable for optional purchase to expand your customer offering.
Pulse Cloud allows you to create, manage and browse your designs from any mobile device! Never again feel the stress of running back to the office to do a quick name drop or even see machine productivity. Please click the PulseCloud logo for a video introduction to this feature.
DG16 offers exclusive seamless integration with Tajima LAN Enabled embroidery machines. Never deal with disks or USB Sticks again. All current Tajima embroidery machines as well as machines manufactured within the past 5 years have the capability of seamless integration. Please CLICK HERE to view a Basic LAN setup with Tajima DG by Pulse software and a Tajima embroidery machine.
Check out the Features tab to see what else comes with Composer such as:
- True Type Font to Satin
- Convert any True Type font to satin or another available stitch type to instantly expand your lettering offerings.
- Start Lock Stitches Inside for Text
- Place lock stitches inside text segments to make them invisible.
- Individual Letter Editing/Colors
- Rotate, resize, skew and change the color of individual letters in one text segment.
- Combines the drawing power of CorelDRAW® with the stitch generation of DG in one window. Make changes to one, and they will be updated in the other.
- Save Presets
- Save your favorite settings for any stitch type and access them quickly and easily without having to remember them all.
- Monogram Wizard
- Select your letters, orientation, scale, font, frame and décor and DG will automatically create a beautiful monogram design.
- Adjust Sew Sequence
- Click and drag from the sequence view to change the order in which your design is stitched.
- Fabric Recipes
- Preinstalled settings to have the ideal underlay, density and push/pull compensation for different fabrics.
Would you like to learn more about this great product? To schedule your own personalized live demonstration, please click here or contact our customer care department at 800-394-4426 and ask to speak with a software representative.