Film Positioning Unit
This innovative unit has been designed to enable the rapid pre-registration of artwork to screens, resulting in dramatically faster set-up times for multi-color jobs on all MHM presses.
All screens may be pre-registered using this free-standing unit, including roller frames. Complete with built-in fine line 'LED' guides, this unit ensures all the film positives are positioned in precisely the same place on all of your screens. Film positives may also be cut to size, avoiding wastage and minimising film costs. Screens may then be exposed in the normal manner.
Unlike competitive systems, this film positioning unit is entirely independent of the glass surface of the exposure unit allowing operators to prepare large numbers of screens without having to wait for the exposure unit to finish.
Finally, unlike the competition, there is also no need to remove a pallet from the press in order to set-up a multi-color job when loading the screens. All screens will simply 'plug-in' to exactly the same position within the printhead as they were initially created on the film positioning unit, resulting in the fastest set-up times in the industry - bar none!
- Free-standing unit avoids tying up the glass surface of your exposure unit, streamlining your production of press-ready screens.
- Suitable for use with both conventional frames, roller frames and even wooden frames.
- Will accommodate various size screens.
- Built-in fine line 'LED' guides for accurate positioning of artwork to screen.
- Press-ready screens may be loaded directly into the MHM press with little or no registration adjustment required.
- Permits the use of films which have been cut to the minimum size, greatly reducing wastage and overall film costs.
- Comes complete with pin-bar for precise positioning of registration pins to screens.